Metrics’ dedicated Sustainable Finance team helps borrowers develop sustainable finance solutions across a diverse range of sectors.
As Australia’s largest non-bank corporate lender, we truly understand the benefits of sustainable finance. We will work with you to identify opportunities to finance your sustainability ambition and develop credible solutions tailored to your needs.
Our dedicated Sustainable Finance team has a wealth of experience gained from structuring innovative transactions across a diverse range of industries in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, the United States, and the UK.
We recognise the global climate emergency and the impact of human activity on climate change and support the Paris Agreement goals. Thus, we are committed to supporting the transition to a low carbon economy and to protecting our environment.
Similarly, we are committed to supporting a fair and equitable society through financing economic activity which mitigates social issues, challenges, and achieves positive social outcomes.
Our aim is to be recognised as a leader in financing the acceleration of, and mainstreaming of, sustainability across the real economy.
We’ll support your sustainability ambition by providing end-to-end Sustainable Finance Coordination services:
- Identify sustainability risks, opportunities, associated KPIs and develop processes to report on progress
- Assist in identifying and establishing core environmental, social and governance policies and strategies for improvement
- Identify, structure, and deliver green, social, sustainable, sustainability-linked financing opportunities
- Develop flexible frameworks for current and future sustainable financings
- Apply recognised international standards as Sustainability Coordinator:
- Climate Bonds Standard
- Climate Transition Finance Handbook
- Green Loan Principles, Social Loan Principles, Sustainability Linked Loan Principles
- Coordinate the delivery of external assurance from trusted external experts:
- Second party opinions
- Climate Bonds Standard certification
Absolutely. Metrics offers advisory services for borrowers at all stages of their funding cycle. We can help add a sustainable finance overlay to existing financings and help you prepare for future sustainable financing arrangements. There is no requirement for Metrics to be a participant in existing financing arrangements for our Sustainable Finance team to be engaged.
Yes you can. Metrics’ experienced Sustainable Finance team actively contributes as a member of the leading industry bodies shaping developments in the Sustainable Finance market.
Metrics is proud to be a:
- Founding Member of the Australian Sustainable Finance Institute
- First Australian non-bank asset manager to become a Climate Bonds Partner
- Member of the Asia Pacific Loan Market Association’s Green & Sustainable Loan Committee